Thursday, March 15, 2012

Progression, HM Operations and PVP

I've been pretty busy lately and my blog was being neglected, I'll try not to make it too common that my first post this week is on Thursday.

I've been spending my game time on questing with my 2 republic chars, my Gunslinger is now 19 and my Jedi Sentinel is 29. I'm really enjoying both and not surprisingly the Republic zones and stories are just as interesting and fun as the Empire's.

Other than this I was mostly spending my time doing some PVP, I just got my Gladiator title, so I'm climbing the PVP ladder as well as working with my guild on HM KP and EV making progress every week.

So far my PVP career consist of doing Warzones, I like it because I think they are all well designed, you can finish a WZ in 10-15 minutes, so it's a great thing to do when you only have limited time to play and you can get there from anywhere, so the queue time don't annoy me too much, because I don't just sit and wait for it. In addition with patch 1.5 the rewards got much better, making building your PVP set much easier and the feeling of getting better and stronger much quicker. I think the fact my PVP char is an Operative healer also helps me enjoy it, I love healing and being a healer with stealth is a huge perk and fun to do when you use your brain to find original ways to get these objectives.

On the PVE front, we got EV 4/5 bosses down in HM, we also managed to get SOA down to 4%, but the next attempt didn't go that well and it was already very late so the raid was called. We'll probably get him next raid. We worked a bit on HM KP, got the first boss down, then wiped on the second because we only had 1 tank. My guild used to have 3 tanks, but in 1 week we lost 2, one because he quit the game I guess, just never logged once for almost 2 weeks, without saying anything to anyone, the other because he decided to join another guild. This proves that any guild should have more people than they actually need. Yes, people might get benched occasionally, but it's much better to miss 1/3 or 1/4 of the raids, than having canceled raids because someone didn't show up. We are in dire need of experienced and skilled tanks, so if you happen to be one on Elysium US and want to join us, feel free to whisper Corial (that's me) and we'll have a chat.

In other news, the 1.2 preview movie seems really promising, if you haven't watched it yet, you can find it here: patch 1.2

Finally a bit of self advertising of my Shopping Comparison site. If you are looking for anything to buy online, don't forget to check it out, you might be surprised of the deals you can find there. It's idealchooser.com. Also if you click the "like" button I'll be your best friend, promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment